Organic Red Lollo Rosso, Lettuce, Salad (1 Piece, 100gm)
Red Lollo Rosso is a classic Italian lettuce, well known for its jazzy loose-leaf looks and its bold, slightly bitter, nutty flavour.
Used with other leafy greens in salads, sandwiches and as wraps.
Lollo Rosso lettuce contains vitamins A and C, folate, fiber, antioxidants, and iron.
Looking for something decorative to brighten up your cold buffet or a tasty, textured addition to your salad bowl? Then look no further: the eye-catching Lollo Rosso packs plenty of personality all round!
With texture, flavour and colour Lollo Rosso is no wallflower and you don’t have to worry about calories because Lollo Rosso is 92% water! Its remaining 8% is full of goodness, providing vitamins A and C, potassium and iron. In addition, the raucous red leaves contain a good amount of anthocyanins, which are believed to have wide-ranging health benefits, protecting cellular function and the blood vessels, and acting as natural anti-inflammatories.
Promotes weight loss.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.